Shoppers Lounge
Hello and welcome to shoppers lounge! Free free to have a look around and keep coming back as I will be posting some new and exciting stuff in here soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Shoppers Lounge
Hello and welcome to shoppers lounge! Free free to have a look around and keep coming back as I will be posting some new and exciting stuff in here soon!
Shoppers Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for new members

Go down

Suggestions for new members Empty Suggestions for new members

Post  admin Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:00 am

Please take some time to introduce yourself here, and share with us some more information about yourself.
For example, what country are you from, what are some of your favourite sites, what is your background, and how you found us.
Of course, only tell us what you are willing to share.
The main aim of this forum is to have a place where you can swap good bargains, ask for opinions, or even sell/buy something.
You can currently place free ads in this forum.
I will be checking in regularly so if you have a great shopping site you would like me to add, just drop me an email or leave a message here and I will do my best to include it.
Above all, just use this space as your own, tell your friends about it and together we will grow and improve.
Happy shopping
Debbie Dixon (admin)

admin
Admin

https://shopperslounge.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum